Newsletter: February 15, 2013
FAIR wants to thank all of its listserv members for following our work and supporting our efforts to promote a more democratic media–we couldn’t do it without you. And thanks for helping us get the word out–via email, Twitter (@fairmediawatch) and Facebook, or just by talking to friends and family.
Here are some of the media issues we talked about on our blog this week:
• Are Iranian Magnets the New Aluminum Tubes?
• FAIR TV: Minimum Wage, SOTU Punditry, Dorner Denial
• If There's a 'War Against Boys,' Why Are Men Still Winning?
• On Transgender Healthcare, NYT Reports Tree, Ignores Forest
• Is John Boehner a Labor Economist?
• Milbank Looks Forward to 'Bleak Times' Ahead
• The Pentagon's Budget Crunch: No Dissenting Views
• The 'Politically Divisive' Minimum Wage
• AP Decides Your Husband or Wife Might Not Be
• PBS Goes to Israel and Palestine–-Mostly Israel
• A Beltway Villager's Bad Advice for Obama
• ABC Botches the Brennan Hearing
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.